Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Just to prove that I do occasionally get some crafting done

a birthday card for a neighbour( there are some gems on the notes that you can't see in the photograph )
a new baby card for a friend ( idea from a card I saw on this blog )
the other side of my Snapshot of your life January LO ( spot the scalloped edge with my new threading water punch) it was a bit of a standing joke at the crop at the weekend, that if it sat still for long enough I put a scalloped edge on it!
The second layout for February ( oh look there is a scalloped edge on it!)

2 comments:

  1. You clever thing love the scalloped edge. The words on your LO are lovely Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards :) Love them and I'm loving the new scalloped punch :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete