Sunday, 18 July 2010

THe Calm before the Storm!

I don't where the last few weeks have gone! It has been busy busy busy in our house. For some reason I always seem to forget how busy the last half term of the Academic year gets. This year is Ben's last at Primary school and I am very conscious of how quickly the time is passing us by. Sports Days, concerts and trips out have been the order of the day, along with cycling proficiency ( punctured car tyres...ooops!) and generally trying to juggle half a dozen tasks at once

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea for our new kitchen to be fitted the last week of term. Better to get it done whilst the boys are still at school I thought. I'm not so sure that was a good idea now..... I shall make sure that I take plenty of photo's

This weekend has been spent packing away the kitchen, it has taken over the whole house. I think I am going to be wishing this week away, on the other hand this is Bens last week and I really don't think I am ready for him to leave Primary school . He, on the other hand, is loooking forward to Senior school, but has enjoyed his time at Primary and really doesn't want to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the works Clare, hope it all goes to plan and that you soon have a lovely new kitchen. Looking forward to seeing the pics. x

    ReplyDelete