



Goodness, where does the time go, the last time I posted it was the start of the school holidays and here we are on week four of the new term! So much has been going on, I don't know where to start. Ben has started his new Secondary school, and after a slightly wobbly start he seems to be settling in. He is enjoying most of the new subjects but not the homework! He has also joined a local Football team and is loving that.
Luke has moved up to Keystage Two and is really happy with his new teachers and the chance to branch out a little, so all in all September has been a good month.
I held a Macmillan coffee morning last week and we have raised £260 so far for this fantastic cause, I can't believe that is has been four months since Dad died. Sometimes it only seems five minutes ago and other times it feels so long since I last saw him.
We enjoyed a couple of camping trips this summer and some fantastic days out! I shall leave you with some photo's and the promise to blog a little more often now that the Autumn is upon us
Fab pics - and well done on the coffee morning and sending you some hugs too xx
ReplyDelete