Friday, 22 April 2011

Nearly Easter

Easter has been a long time coming this year. I suppose it must have been at the end of April before but we seem to have been waiting for this holiday for a long time. We had a weekend away, a trip to the Gadget Show Live ( boy heaven) a trip to Alton Towers and a fantastic day out at Warwick Castle, I have even managed a tiny bit of crafting
It seems like Luke has been home forever, I think even he will be glad to get back to school on Tuesday and see all his friends again
The weather is positively tropical,temperatures of over 20deg , it is unheard of for this time of year, we are all scrabbling to find summer clothes and even had the paddling pool out yesterday, that's right , you read correctly a paddling pool in April!



3 comments:

  1. So how come I didn't know you had a blog.......?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I don't know, I suppose I just hadn't mentioned it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pics Clare, looks like you had great fun! x x

    ReplyDelete