Sunday, 24 July 2011

Happy Birthday Jack



My friends Son turned 13 a couple of days ago. It doesn't seem possible,I can remember the day he was born, His Grandmother worked for the same Company that I did and she came to tell me proudly showing off a polaroid photo of her beautiful new Grandson.

I made a couple of versions of this card, one with a brayered background and one sponged. I think I prefer the brayered one. I got my original inspiration from this lovely blog here My lovely friend Angie, sent me these stamps as a birthday present as they aren't available in the UK yet

2 comments:

  1. This is fab Clare bet he loved it! It does seem ridiculous that he is now 13. I remember coming back from the USA and cuddling him at just a few wks old! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and he loved it!!! and the t-shirt too :-)

    ReplyDelete