I love how generous SU ladies are with their ideas. Amanda recommended this blog here and Jenny has the most amazing designs and ideas. She sells her classes too , the sevice was great and within 24hours I had my hot sticky hands on two sets of class instructions. Of course I had a play and changed the background a little, mainly because I didn't have the medallion stamp ( I may have to remedy that soon) and this is what I came up with for my Mums birthday , adapted to her favourite colours of course. The little box was a design that Amanda had made and we filled in with Lindt Chocolate just for MumWednesday, 3 August 2011
Happy Birthday Mum
I just love my new Stamping up Dies the big Daisy die is just so pretty and the Top Note die is incredibly versatile, I have discovered a new love of die cutting, digging out my old Sizzix dies from where they had been gathering dust under the bed and breathing a new lease of life in to them. Of course a girl can never have too many dies or embossing folders and i have another few on my wish list. Amanda never fails to inspire me ( or should that be lead me astray) and help me to realise that I really need another die for my collection( currently I am coveting the pillow box die , scallop circle and the scallop envelope too *sigh* )

I love how generous SU ladies are with their ideas. Amanda recommended this blog here and Jenny has the most amazing designs and ideas. She sells her classes too , the sevice was great and within 24hours I had my hot sticky hands on two sets of class instructions. Of course I had a play and changed the background a little, mainly because I didn't have the medallion stamp ( I may have to remedy that soon) and this is what I came up with for my Mums birthday , adapted to her favourite colours of course. The little box was a design that Amanda had made and we filled in with Lindt Chocolate just for Mum

I love how generous SU ladies are with their ideas. Amanda recommended this blog here and Jenny has the most amazing designs and ideas. She sells her classes too , the sevice was great and within 24hours I had my hot sticky hands on two sets of class instructions. Of course I had a play and changed the background a little, mainly because I didn't have the medallion stamp ( I may have to remedy that soon) and this is what I came up with for my Mums birthday , adapted to her favourite colours of course. The little box was a design that Amanda had made and we filled in with Lindt Chocolate just for Mum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful.......really think I may need to invest in this stamp set!!! x x x
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty cards, think i may 'need' that set of stamps too ;)
ReplyDeleteLoving the new look blog!! :) x x
You are so very welcome, loving the projects you have made!
ReplyDelete