Monday, 12 September 2011

Where to start?

The last few weeks have gone by in a bit of a blur, we have had a holiday some days out, and a few nights in London as well as coping with the normal back to school madness.

So hear we are , nearly in the middle of September and I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground since the start of the holidays. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having my boys home in the holidays but this year the age gap seemed particularly big and I'm not ashamed to admit that I came home and did a happy little dance around the kitchen last Wednesday once I had got them both safely back to school


So here is a photo round up of the last few weeks

Meeting up with a special friend in London
A trip to Madam Tussauds, I had never been there before and we had a great time,even if it was absolutely packed. Ben and Luke loved the 4D cinema experience
Crazy Golf at Alton Towers

I think we might really need a hot tub, it was a lovely way to relax at the end of a day. I need some lessons on how to photo shop my photographs, Luke's eyes are a bit startling in the picture but he had a serious case of red eye!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics Clare, I really didn't realize just how much taller than me Ben is!! Next time we meet Luke will probably be above me!! LOL x x

    ReplyDelete