I really must get around to updating my blog and putting a few photos up of some of the things that we got up to in the last months of 2011. It was a busy December, a weekend trip to london with Steve ,the boys and my Mum. A very special 60th birthday weekend with lovely friends, Christingles, Nativity and all the general rushing around before Christmas. Christmas was spent with Steve's parents and my family on Boxing day. Ben and Luke had lots of presents with Harry the Harrods bear, a Pompey football kit and Skylanders toys being amongst the favourite presents. I was given a kindle, I think it is fabulous and yet again Steve excelled at finding me an excellent present that I didn't know I wanted lol! Just as well he liked the Dolce Gusto coffee maker that I bought him
I write this blog more as a sporadic diary for me, at some point I will work out how to print out the entries and put them in to a file. I don't update it as often as I should maybe, but I try to record the main things that we have done as a family. Another couple of days and Number one son will be a Teenager! I know he thinks I am making a fuss, but I thinkg that the transition to "Teen" is important. It marks a time of lots of changes for him, we were talking yeaterday and as I said to him, he will probably get his first job, learn to drive, go to college and maybe University as well as a first kiss or two!
Nice post Clare, I think its good to use our blogs as a sort of diary. Didn't know you could print out post though, that's something I would be interested in.
ReplyDeleteHope Ben has a fab birthday and as his Mum your allowed to make as much fuss as you like!! x x