Monday, 19 January 2009

Another Monday Rolls around

Its Monday again! the boys are safely packed off to school and I am back at home nursing a nice cup of coffee , plucking up the enthusiasm to start some housework. 
Ben had left his swimming kit at school over the weekend so that has festered nicely ( eww), a quick trip to the shops to buy more arnica cream and  some dressing for Luke's poor little knees ( i know, boys will be boys) , and some stamps to post some stamped images to a friend and back home to the old routine.
So what else does my day have in store for me? Ironing, washing, hoovering, I know how to have a good time I do!
hopefully a parcel will arrive that contains the headphones that Ben ordered last week for his DS. He is desperate for them to arrive, and so am I now ( can you guess why)
 I am watching this blog too, waiting for todays prompt before I decide if I want to join in the fun

I suppose I had better get on with some work, this will never do

No comments:

Post a Comment