Yesterday we all went in to Portsmouth. Ben and Steve went to warhammer and Lkey and I went for a mooch around the shops. We did rather well. He has spent all his Christmas money now and is the proud owner of 2 new games for his DS and 5 books to add to his collection. His memory is astounding. He walked in to Waterstones and wanted the "cow" books. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about! He was adamant we had seen them last time we were there ( about 6 months ago) however, I should know better than to doubt him. We walked straight over the the children's section and lo and behold there they were Cows in Action we also bought some of these as they were on offer and he can read them himself Magic Tree House. By the way they are far cheaper on the Amazon site, but he had gift vouchers to spend.
We also treated ourselves to a coffee and cake, but shhh don't tell Steve and Ben!!
So here I am again on a rather miserable looking Monday, putting off getting on with the housework. Hang it all I might even do some scrapping this afternoon. I have printed off some sketches so that I am all organised but that is as far as I have got..........
No comments:
Post a Comment