On Sunday we went for a lovely bike ride. We went part of the way along the Solent way, from Meon Beach it was a glorious afternoon. Emily, Brett, Sarah and Rich came along too. THe boys were very impressed to see Mr B ( aka their Headteacher) out running. He is training for the Edinburgh marathon and was running 18 miles! he looked on fine form. I took a couple of photos with my camera phone so I will try to upload them here.
I have spotted this new blog . If you are in to your Promarkers it might be worth a look. THere is some candy too
Ben and Luke are both suffering with Hay-fever and Asthma at the moment. I'm wondering if Luke's asthma is hayfever related and if Bens wheeze is due to his Hayfever, if you get my drift. I think a trip to the Doctors may well be in order
No comments:
Post a Comment