Monday, 27 April 2009

Hello Again

I have been a lazy blogger! I thought it was about time I posted a little update.



Ben went to the Hampshire Megafinal at Winchester College yesterday to play Chess. He has only been playing since Christmas , so we were rather surprised that he got through the heats at school to be chosen to go ( one of the advantages or perhaps a disadvantage of a small school is that there aren't so many children competing for places at events like this) Anyway, he had a great day, really enjoyed it. He managed to draw one match and win won ,out of 6 played, a respectable score for a first attendance. One of the boys from school is through to the Semi Final , and we are very proud of him.

THe past week the weather has been lovely, Ben and Luke have both had their legs out at school , the only downside is that the Hay-fever season appears to be upon us again, it is like a pharmacy here in the mornings with eydrops, nasal sprays and inhalers!

My youngest Sister and her husband have bought a Puppy, the boys are eagerly awaiting the arrival of "Milo" in a few weeks time

Steve is in Belgium this week, in fact I dropped him at the airport on the way home from Winchester yesterday afternoon,

I haven't made a start on a snapshot of my life yet, I must get my backside in gear and get started

Here is this months prompt

and finally a some cards :




No comments:

Post a Comment