Saturday, 11 April 2009

Domestic Goddessness!!!

I think i might have made that up lol!

Today I have made Hot cross buns, they look pretty good but the proof will be in the eating, if you know what i mean. I have also made chocolate chip cookies( they are tasty , I can vouch for that)









Actually I was just trying to prove my worth in the kitchen because yesterday Steve and the boys took over and made Pizza from scratch and THEY were delicious!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,

    Love your blog! The food looks yummy! And so are your creations! Thanks for visting me too...Cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy - the Pizza looks yummy - I'm coming for tea next time :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be something in the air. My boys and Dave have made homemade pizza recently too. Yours look as scrummy as ours :D

    ReplyDelete