Sunday, 14 June 2009

BLOG CANDY

There are some simply stunning stamps up for grabs on the Whiff of Joy Blog, go and have a look here someone has to win!

Elzybell is also celebrating this month. It is the first anniversary of her BLOG. Have a look through the Design Team blogs to find some great blog candy there too

I have won BLOG candy before but unfortunately it never turned up, I contacted the lady that the Blog belonged to and she promised to look in to it but after over a month she never came back to me . It is a bit awkward, after all it is a free thing . SO I shall just write it off as experience,shame though, I have never won something like that before and i was quite excited about it. I am sure that these Shop giveaways will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment