I shall leave you with some photo's from the past few weeks and a promise that I will try to blog a little more often
Monday, 27 July 2009
Long Time No Blog
THe last few weeks have flown by. We have been camping, got rained on, but survived to tell the tale! We have had Sports Day at school, Greek Day, Ben has been to an Instant Band Work shop at Henry Court school and we have had the fabulous and of term performance that was "Whiskers and Tales " Another school year complete, with glowing reports from both of our boys, we are very proud of the pair of them . Luke starts year two in September and Benjamin will go in to his final year in Primary school ( how scary is that, it doesn't seem 5 mins ago that he was starting school, and now we have to choose a senior school)
I shall leave you with some photo's from the past few weeks and a promise that I will try to blog a little more often


I shall leave you with some photo's from the past few weeks and a promise that I will try to blog a little more often
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fab sports day pics!!! :-)
ReplyDelete