Thursday, 2 July 2009

STRAWBERRY FAYRE


It was that time again, if there is anything that says summer to me, it is the school Strawberry Fayre. Weeks of preparation go in to this and then we all wait with baited breath to see what the weather will be like on the day.
It was a scorcher, I think one of the hottest days I can remember for a fayre. It was possibly one of the best I have been at. The atmosphere was great, everyone seemed to have a good time. I was on the kids tombola stand but I think the biggest hits of the day were the tattoo's ( Ben and Luke were sporting about 4 each lol) and the climbing tower )

I missed Steve going in the stocks! It would have been worth a fiver to empty the bucket on him, mind you it was so hot I don't think it was a chore going in them this year

THe final figure is around the £2400 mark! That is the most that the Friends of the School have ever raised! Not a bad days work by all that were involved

No comments:

Post a Comment