Thursday, 3 December 2009

CHristmas is Coming Around Again

Life is just one whirl of activity at the moment Luke represented his class in a Gymnastics festival last week, there are countless Football matches and Netball matches at the moment. Titchfield beat Castle 10-1 last week!! GO TEAM TITCHFIELD

This week Ben has had early training for Rugby and Netball and is in a Netball Tournament this afternoon and a Rugby tournament on Tuesday the 8th! WHat with all of this, an Advent Fayre, a school trip to Fort Nelson with Year 6 and generally planning for CHristmas my head is in a whirl.

It was great to take a day out on Saturday and go to the Cre8tive Crop, we declared it Christmas for the day, had CHristmas carols on the CD player, ate mince pies and had a Secret Santa swap at the end of the day! Emily and I concentrated on making Christmas cards and had quite a production line going! I think I made about 40 cards in total

I have decided to have a go at the Journal your Christmas Class, I have admired other people's albums ( notably Sally's and Sarah's ) so this year I have decided to give it a go. This will hopefully be Mum and Dad's last Christmas in the house where i grew up, the sale of hte house seems to be going through and a move is planned for the New Year. I took my Nan for a housing interview and she has been offered a retirement flat in Fareham, she will go and view it tomorrow , so fingers crossed she likes it



Ben as an Evacuee for his school trip




A very out of focus photo of the boys opening the first box in their Advent Calenders, in my defense it was very early lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment