Saturday, 16 January 2010

A Little Normality

I am almost to scared to say that aloud! The boys went back to school on tuesday, and I think they were as relieved as I was. Dad was discharged from hospital on Thursday afternoon, they have installed oxygen machines at the house so that he can have a quick blast if he needs it. I am crossing my fingers as I type this but hopefully they will exchange contracts on the sale of their house next week with a move planned for the week after. Of course this means all hands on deck to get the remainder of the house packed up and ready but hopefully we can get it all done in time

I went to another Stamping Up party yesterday, and treated myself to a few new bits and pieces, I do find their products very hard to resist

No comments:

Post a Comment