Our boy is home again, and I am one happy Mummy. Ben has been at Nethercott farm for the past week, yup a whole 7 days. He left last friday and we have had no contact, other than a very gratefully received letter, for a week! We collected him from school yesterday afternoon along with a suitcase of farmyard smelling washing! He has had the most amazing time, unusually for Ben, he hasn't stopped talking about it! I can't wait to get his photo's developed and to read the log book that he has kept. But most of all I am glad to have my boy back home and to catch up on all the cuddles I have missed
ps. He loves the colour of his room. I was worried that he might not like the fact that we have decorated his room whilst he was away. Steve and I have sweated blood and tears decorating the room ( whyoh why is nothing ever straightforward) Only the glossing to do and then we can build the new furniture, a desk and a bookcase for the big boy room that he will need now! So long to the space rockets that a 3 year old chose and hello to Atlantic surf walls , a docking station for his laptop and a campervan canvas for the walls!
Glad Ben is home Clare and that he had a good time. Looking forward to hearing about his trip. :)
ReplyDeleteJane x x