Sunday, 14 February 2010

Thank Crunchie it is half term!

WHat a hectic few weeks it has been. Ben's residential trip and come and gone, his room is nearly finished and the final week of half term was a busy one. Ben had a Cross Country competition on Monday,with swimming for both boys after school. Wednesday was school disco day, Thursday was my friend Fiona's birthday so we went out for lunch and Luke had a Space Day complete with an Alien Costume. Ben had early netball training and a match after school which they won a resounding 24-0! Finally we got to Friday with another early start for Rugby training and netball after school!
It won't surprise anyone to hear that I am planning a very quiet half term. Still no firm date for my Parents house move but we are quietly hoping it will be the end of the month
I have managed to make a few cards, includng a Valentine for Steve, whilst he was at Tesco yesterday ( I do like a bit of pressure to get things done! )



No comments:

Post a Comment