I hapened across a MAgnolia Blog hop this morning. There were some particularly beautiful cards and projects. I was very taken with this ladies work in particular. Anyone who knows me will know I have a bit of a purple "thing" going on at the moment. As an added bonus, there is some lovely Magnolia Blog candy there too
SCRAP GIRL I would put a picure in my side bar but I haven't worked out how to do that yet!
Ben and Luke are back to school today. On the whole we have had a great Easter holiday, but I'll admit that I am enjoying having the house to myself today. Yesterday we went swimming and Ben managed a length of Fareham pool and in the afternoon we went out on our Bikes. Luke cycled over to Emily's house and back again. Only about 3 miles in total but not bad for a little chap who has only really managed to ride without stabilizers in the last month or so
No comments:
Post a Comment