Wednesday, 7 April 2010

What a fantastic way to celebrate a Birthday




Ben and his Aunties
The "Horner" clan
My two sneaky Sisters
A hug from Luke when I arrived at the party!



.

Well I knew that something was afoot, my radar had picked up on that much. I even suspected a family party but I was taken aback by the scale of the celebrations! Emily and Sarah had taken me out shopping the weekend before the party to buy a posh frock "just because" and " do as you're told" and " no you want something smarter than that" figured highly in our conversations that day.
I was even more convinced they were up to something when Emily failed to turn up at the Cre8tive crop on the Saturday morning. I spent the day with Sarah, Fiona and Wendy and we had a lovely day as always, I even made a start scrapping our Wedding Photo's.
When I arrived home it was very quiet the boys were no where to be seen, Sarah stayed for a cup of tea and then headed off home ( or rather, round to Fiona's house to get ready and send me a text after half an hour saying that she was home!)
Steve told me to get ready and then disappeared too!!
After taking a rather scenic route ( via the M27, A32 and back to Titchfield) we arrived at Titchfield Community Centre.
About 70 friends and family had gathered there to surprise me and boy was I surprised, I had the most amazing evening it was so lovely to see everyone.
How Ben and Luke had kept it a secret I will never know , they are not reknowned for their secret keeping prowess but they did their Daddy proud with this one.

My Sisters had even gone through my facebook and contacted some friends that I hadn't seen for a very long time and they had come along too.
As soon as I have a few more pictures I will post them here as there aren't any of my with my sneaky devious,rahter lovely husband yet

1 comment: