Wednesday, 7 April 2010

I should have smelt a rat

When I saw my Sisters comment on my facebook status!



Clare Arnold Was Horner Has had the most fantastic evening. Thank you to all my sneaky family and friends. X x
March 21 at 1:07am via Mobile Web · Comment · Like
Elaine Wood, Patricia Stafford and 2 others like this.

Sarah Elizabeth Wilkins Sneaky?? not us xxxxx
March 21 at 11:29am ·

Amanda Fowler So pleased you had a wonderful time!
March 21 at 2:13pm ·

Sarah Jane Palmer you think we've been sneaky....
March 21 at 3:14pm ·

Clare Arnold Was Horner why why why, what else is going on??????
March 21 at 3:40pm ·

Sarah Elizabeth Wilkins LOL!!!!
March 21 at 4:05pm ·

Clare Arnold Was Horner NO, not funny!!! I thought that the stress was over now.......
March 21 at 4:15pm ·

Darcy Wilkinson hahaha awesome, Clare my 40th lasted 16 days...brace yourself lol
March 21 at 9:00pm ·







Little did I know what else had been planned for me. Steve had invited our immediate family around on the afternoon after the Party so that I could open my presents as he would be away the following week. I opened a few cards and then the boys gave me my present from them, a new Camera, i have really wanted a new camera and was absolutely thrilled with it, Then they gave me another package, I opened it to reveal a guide book to Rome! Followed by a gift certificate telling me that I was flying to Rome on Tuesday morning! Well, It won't surprise you to know that I cried, from joy and shock. I really hadn' t seen that one coming. I have always wanted to visit Rome and i couldn't believe that Steve had arranged such a fantastic present. I'll admit I was very nervous about flying and leaving Ben and Luke behind. As much as I knew that their Grandparents would look after them well, i had never left them for more than one night and certainly hadn't left the Country before

1 comment: